To start the day-
- Bigelow Vanilla Chai- I love steeping this in a 1/3 cup of water and then filling the rest with hot milk. It turns it into a kind of Tea Latte. I do this usually when I need to wake up fast. The flavors punch awareness into my body and mind.
- Yogi Green Tea Kombucha- Kombucha is fermented black or green tea and sugar. This Kombucha is flavored with Spearmint, Lemongrass, Plum and Passion fruit. You can also make your own at home using this recipe. Cool tidbit: All yogi tea bags are compostable so I don’t have to throw them out, instead I can just put them in my plant’s dirt.
- Twinning English Breakfast- My favorite tea to start the day! If I am not drinking coffee I am instead enjoying English Breakfast. I love mixing it with milk, honey and sugar with a slice of biscotti.
- Touch Organic Oolong- If I am able to have a slow morning this is the tea I want. IT is soothing and allows me to clear my mind and plan for the day. Here are 10 health benefits of Oolong Tea.
To End the day-
- Yogi Ginger Tea- This tea is perfect is you are prone to stomach aches. I usually have some after I have eaten spicy foods and dairy. It is caffeine free so you can have it right after dinner.
- Arbonne Essentials Herbal Tea- This is a great tea to have right before bed. It is calming and has no caffeine. It is a mix of peppermint, milk thistle, dandelion and elder. I sometimes mix it in the morning with my Arbonne Fizz Sticks to have a fruity flavored caffeine boost.
- Bigelow Chamomile Vanilla and Honey- This is the tea you want if you have a sore throat and you want something extra soothing. It also helps calm your body to go to sleep.